Custom vinyl siding installation is one of our specialties. Vinyl provides long-lasting beauty and design flexibility. We can help you update your Ranch, add character to your Colonial or even recreate your Victorian with architectural accents. We can help you find the right look to express your style. Vinyl is the number one siding material available today. It is extremely weather resistant and won’t rot, peel, dent or show scratches. Today’s vinyl siding panels are extremely durable and come in a variety of attractive styles, textures and colors. We offer a variety of siding options including vinyl, fiber cement, insulated vinyl, cedar, hardboard and cedar plank systems.
When selecting siding, there are six basic issues to consider:
1. Water Resistance. Water-resistant types of siding will have longer life spans.
2. Ease of Installation. If you’re installing the siding on your own, make sure it is within your skill set, requires no special tools, and creates no harmful dust when cut.
3. Energy Efficiency. Check the R-value rating for energy savings and understand what will be needed as far as insulation beneath the cladding. This is the only part of the siding project that will literally pay you back.
4. Aesthetics. Your siding will be in full view as you come and go, so make sure it is beautiful to you.
5. Versatility. Make sure the siding has the versatility to meet the varied needs of your specific project. If there are aspects of your home’s exterior that will make using a particular type of siding more challenging than others, make sure you understand what the added costs or necessary adjustments will be.
6. Durability. Does it have the strength to resist temperature shifts present in your climate? How does it stand up to everyday wear and tear?